Paris Gare de l’Est – Châteaubus Shuttle – Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- From Paris Gare de l’Est, take the direct train Line P (in the direction of Provins)
- Get off at the Verneuil l’Etang train station. Direct trains every 60 minutes (travel time 35 minutes). Click here to find your train schedule (only in French)
- There is a “Châteaubus” shuttle to pick visitors up from the Verneuil l’Etang train station to the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte. The shuttle is in front of the train station exit. Caution: Cash only
The shuttle will run every day from March 25 to November 5 2017.
Online booking is highly recommended (limited, to book in advance)
- ChâteauBus shuttle in the day / Station Verneuil l’Etang roundtrip HERE
- Candlelight Visit and shuttle / Station Verneuil l’Etang roundtrip HERE
- Candlelight Visit and Shuttle Verneuil l’Etang /Paris : HERE
55kms from Paris – 1 hour
- Take the A4 or A6 motorway, then follow signs to Troyes via the motorway A5.
- The nearest motorway exit to the Château is Exit No.15 signposted to Saint Germain Laxis.
GPS: First enter the municipal area of Maincy, and you will then find the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte on the D215 local departmental road. GPS co-ordinates (Lat x Long): 48.568727000, 2.713580000
Calculate your route here
PARIS – Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte – Château de Fontainebleau
This package includes transportation from central Paris (2, rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris) with Paris CityVISION and admission with audioguides to both Vaux-le-Vicomte and Fontainebleau. Departure at 9:15 am, return around 6:15 pm, every day EXCEPT Tuesday, March 25 to October 31.
Information and bookings
PARIS – Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte : shuttle available during the French Christmas holidays – More information